As a data acquisition specialist, you will be responsible for seeking and finding new and relevant data to assist the growth and development of our machine learning based product.
This role will work with cross functional leaders from Engineering, Product, Underwriting and Business Development teams.
Examples for the work you will do:
- Work with the Product Managers to understand and identify the needs of a new data
- Research and identify alternate data sources, from public and partner sources to support our new products development
- Work closely with our real estate underwriting team to ensure the quality of the acquired information
- Efficiently onboard existing and new data sources
- Collaborate with data engineering team for onboarding new data
- Proactively manage existing data licensing agreements and maintain relationships and directly interface with third party data providers to onboard and update content successfully
Experience, Skills and Other Desirable Attributes
- 3-5 years of experience as data manager/ acquisition
- Deep understanding of US real estate world and terminology
- Familiarity with Data bases
- Strong excel and SQL skills
- Accountable, self-motivated, detail-oriented, outstanding communicator, and are quick to learn new technologies/concepts